Wednesday, August 24, 2005

silence has become the ideal choice for now.. pictures will have to do as i regain to utter what my heart has always lead me to. watching tackling the monster this evening, reminded me of why africa is perpetually on my mind. kipepeo & ory, you both are so brave.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

6 Comments:

At August 30, 2005 11:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happened to catch the program by chance..I loved every bit of it. Thanks for the pictures

 
At August 31, 2005 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful, i love photos of life.

Katie

 
At September 06, 2005 8:55 AM , Blogger akiey said...

Thanks for the pics Nehanda. They do tell of an Africa we can easily forget about if we get all stuck up in the watered-dowm media around here.

 
At September 26, 2005 5:38 AM , Blogger Fresh said...

I caught part of this program as well and it was very touching. I meant to blog about but never got around to it. I think I want to watch it again first.

 
At November 10, 2005 7:54 PM , Blogger bee said...

When was she in Kenya? You know Africa can be in you heart but it can also bein your hand. Keep working. Keep your chin up.

 
At November 18, 2005 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home